You did complete the MathXL Chapter 5 Test?
I got called out of class today
Watch this Mr Lecke Video during class:
If you have time, try the slope-field HO.
- Learning Target: Given a differential equation, we will be able to sketch the corresponding slope field and graphically solve initial value problems.
- MMM Handout of slope fields
- You can use this applet to check your work <link>
- The HW part of the Handout
- PS 1 Sp 19 Due Wednesday 3/6 at the start of class.
- If you have time and want to watch the next set of videos
If you would rather see the flash versions <link>
Assembly, probably no class time
- Learning target: We will be able to find a general solution to a differential equation by separating the variables.
- Working on Sec 6.1
A HO + here is my work sep deq key mmm
- Finishing Section 6.1
- PS 1
- Section 6.2 videos
- If you are still not finished with Section 6.1, get it done
- If you are ready to roll with Section 6.2, start
- That learning target is: We will be able to find the antiderivative (the general solution) using a u substitution.
- We will also be able to solve an initial value problem.
- Working on sec 6.2
- PS 1
- Keep working on whatever section you are on.
- There is a MathXLFor Schools assignment that you can do also..
- Whatever you do not have finished
- PS 1
- Warm up
- Working on Section 6.2
- This week’s work
- Don’t forget the PS 1 due on Wednesday