No School for You!
- What is Statistics? <link>
- How will taking this course help you?
- First Data Collection Activity <link>
- Sign your Course Expectations
- Learning Target: We will be able to identify a variable and classify it as a quantitative variable and as a categorical variable.
- HO: Due Tuesday @ the start of class.
The rest of class:
- Learning Target: We will be able to use a spreadsheet to make some graphs for different kinds of data.
- Working with Google Sheets and our data <link> from yesterday.
Graded Work: You will choose one variable from the data and create a graph to display some aspect of the the data. I’ll show you how to turn this in tomorrow.
- We will be able to make a post in a Canvas Forum including how to display an image.
- We will be able to analyze a report by identifying the Who, What, When, Where, How and Why of it all
Logging in Canvas <link>
Make a Canvas forum post online.
Completing the 5 – W’s assignment
This work if you are not finished. Due by the end of the day Wednesday (9/4 @ 2:30)