- Spot check that 18 question HO from Friday. Get it stamped.
- More practice with last week’s learning target: I can solve inequalities with multiple steps. <link>
- Try either the paper based practice test or the Kuta Works version. (See Canvas) (Optional. Complete it if you want the grade. Must be completed before Friday 10/11 if you want the grade to count)
- Complete the Unit 1 test out in Canvas. You need to sign off on the Academic honesty Statement to access it. This counts for 1/2 of the unit test grade.
- Make sure your Notebook:A.REI.3 Reasoning with Equations & Inequalities is completed. This is due with the paper and pencil test on Friday.
Tuesday: You are away on a class trip.
Practice test activities
Time to work on the online portion of the test.
Complete the in class portion of the Unit Test. You have the full 44 minutes to complete the 5 questions. This counts for 1/2 of the Unit Test Grade. It will look like this:
(in process 10/6)
I really want you to complete this during today because you have a three day weekend.
No HW: Enjoy the long weekend