August 30th to September 3rdMonday
- Watch the following video and take <Notes>
You need to have these video/notes completed for Wednesday’s class.
- Graded Warm-up Factoring, Graphing Piece-wise Defined functions.
Learning Target: We can find Values of trig ratios given a point on a circle
- Make sure you know how to find the values for the six trig ratios given a point on a circle
Learning Target: We can graph a piece wise defined function consisting of lines, parabola and an absolute value function.
- Finish watching the video and Take notes
- Start Chapter HW Section 2.1 (Optional)
Review from yesterday
Learning Intention: You will be able to evaluate limits using the Rule of 4.
- Workday: Getting FDWK Section 2.1. Due for Tuesday 9/7
In Class: Our First “Fun Free Friday”
Then a Workday: Getting FDWK Section 2.1 finished.
Due for Tuesday 9/7
HW:Finish Section 2.1 Bookwork due Tuesday 9/7