Kahoots review on working with rational expressions to prep for quiz.
Optional: Here is a practice quiz just like the one tomorrow and here is PC Rational Expressions Practice Test Key
Study for quiz. Make a sheet of notes to use if you desire.
Do you have last week’s Canvas>Week 2> MOM Rational Expressions completed?
Quiz on Working with Rational Expressions 50 points (Summative)
Quiz Keys (See the practice test key for version 1 ) Rational Expressions Quiz keys v2 and v3
New Learning/Review from 8th grade
Learning target: I can write 3 forms of a linear function
You can choose to do paper or MOM review
Paper: You can grab a Lippman/Rasmussen textbook and do the problems on the paper HO I provided. There answers can be found here: Precalc Textbook Solutions
MOM: In Canvas Complete the MOM Sec 2.1 – 2.3 assignment. Due Wednesday 9/22
Due by Monday 9/27
50 points (Summative) Required Graded Due Monday @ 2:30
- Create two ordered pairs and graph them on paper
- Find the slope of the the line that passes through these points. Show the slope formula on that paper.
- Write the equation of the line that passes through the points in
- Slope – Intercept form
- Standard form
- Point – slope form
- Add a point to your graph that is NOT on the first line.
- Write the equation of the line, in point-slope form, that is parallel to the first line and that passes through this new point.
- Write the equation of the line, in point-slope form, that is perpendicular to the first line and that passes through this new point
- Write the equation of the vertical line that passes through the new third point.
- Write the equation of the horizontal line that passes through the new third point.
Work day to get some help and et some of this linear work completed.
Learning Target: I can write a recursive and explicit definitions for an arithmetic sequence given and combination of the first term, the common difference, any two terms.
Notes and HO
Required Graded Work:
Canvas:MOM Arithmetic Sequences : Due Tuesday night 9/21 by Midnight.
Get the work completed.