Workdays for last week’s work
There is a quiz in Canvas>Modules>Week 3 that you need to complete before next Monday’s class meeting.
- I can construct a frequency table and a relative frequency table.
- I can construct a histogram for a quantitative variable from my frequency table
- I can identify the shape of the distribution of a Quantitative Variable
In class exploration/activity
Using technology to meet yesterday’s learning targets. I’ll use the Arby’s Data <link>to demo
This webpage works well for this work<link>
Here is a copy of the spreadsheet I created as an example <link>
Create a histogram, frequency table and include a cumulative frequency and a relative frequency column. This part is best completed using a spreadsheet.
See this page for data to use <link> No two people can use the same variable.
Submit this in Canvas>Week 3 Histogram discussion.
- Learning Target: I can find a five number summary and draw a box plot.
- I can find a five number summary with an even number of data points and an odd number of data points.
In class exploration
No HW if you are caught up.
Learning Target: I can find a five number summary using percentiles.