- I am able to create an equation for a quadratic function given a graph or key features.
- I am able to find x -intercepts by factoring, using the quadratic formula and graphically
We will do what we can during class. If we can’t get through it all, finish the notes with this video
Complete Notes Packet p 14, 17 and 19. Here is MY Work Sec 3-2 Book
Work on the MOM Sec 3.2 exercise set.
Warm up p 24 1,3 5 and 9, 11
- Learning Target: I can sketch the graph of a polynomial function
- We will take notes on Packet p 20
- Guided Practice p 24: 13, 15 and 17.
Missing anything in IC?
Learning Target: I can solve inequalities involving polynomials
Notes on p 22
Guided practice p 24: 19 – 29
I hope you are caught up so you do not have any HW.
Friday: No school for you