I’m not here for class. Get the MOM ANOVA work done and choose a discussion forum problem and complete it, posting your work and screenshots of calculator results in the Week 25 Discussion forum.
- Learning Target: We will be able to identify when to use a .(chi square pronounced “ ki” ) goodness of fit test
- In class lab and data collection.
- AAO Program 25. Inference for Relationships http://bit.ly/WPvUAX
- Learning Target: We will be able to apply a test for association between two categorical variables.
- Some examples and some practice
- Here is an online explanation if you need more help http://bit.ly/141gTxV
Finish the MOM Chi-Square testing work