Why do you need Health Insurance?
Google the following to find out the cost of these events:
- The cost of getting sutures for a cut.
- The cost of a strep throat check+ the antibiotic to treat a positive test.
- The cost of a broken finger
- Cost of a broken arm
- Cost of being in a car accident and sustaining internal injures to yourself.
- Cost of an annual physical
- Cost of repairing your teeth after being hit with a baseball in your mouth
- Cost of an emergency room visit after stepping on a board with a rusty old nail sticking up and it goes through your foot.
- Cost of an emergency room visit after an insect hits you in the eye and scratches your eyeball as you drive down the road.
- Cost of a doctor’s office visit + antibiotics to treat a Sinus infections (aka Sinusitis)
- Cost of a doctor’s office visit + antibiotics to treat Urinary Tract Infections
- Cost of an emergency room for a broken foot
- Cost of an emergency room visit after spraining an ankle.
- Cost of a pregnancy
- Cost of an emergency room visit for a concussion
- Cost of an office visit to help treat a bad migraine
Submit what you find here <link>
Learning Target: We will gain familiarity with health insurance terminology
Go to this link: http://www.studystack.com/flashcard-630353
Get some practice and take the quiz. Show me the results.
How much will Health Insurance cost you once you are off your parent’s health insurance ( after age 26)? <link>