I can construct a perpendicular bisector.
I understand what is special about the set of points equidistant from two given points
We will work through the Activities p 19-21 in the Student Workbook.
Learning target: I can identify equilateral triangles in the constructions that lead to a regular hexagon.
Learning targets you should already be able to do
I can construct:
- circles of a certain radius
- lines and line segments through two points
- regular hexagons
- equilateral triangles
- a perpendicular bisector of a given segment
- a perpendicular line through a point on the given line
- a perpendicular line through a point not on the given line (added in this lesson)
- a parallel line through a point not on the given line (added in this lesson)This is a big idea!