- What is Statistics? <link>
- First Data Collection Activity <link>
- Learning Target: What are the benefits of working hard by taking this course.
- See these Examples <link>Choose a College/University and a major Find out if the major at that school requires any math courses. Also see if there are General Education Requirements that student need to satisfy.Create a Google document for this information, but do not share it with me. I’ll show you how to “turn it in” tomorrow.HWThis work will be due by next Tuesday
- Sign your Course Expectations
- Learning Target: We will be able to identify a variable and classify it as a quantitative variable and as a categorical variable.
The rest of class:
- Learning Target: We will be able to use a spreadsheet to make some graphs for different kinds of data.
- Working with Google Sheets and our data <link> from yesterday.
Graded Work: You will choose one variable from the data and create a graph to display some aspect of the the data. I’ll show you how to turn this in Monday.
In Canvas>Modules>Week 2 ending 9/2> MOM Types of Variables assignment Due by Tuesday by 1:30 pm